Burner - 1.5L 700 Spark
Size: L700 x W200 x H71mm
Safe bio-fireplace container with absorbent insert is a new solution used in containers for bio-composers. This allows a significant reduction in fuel consumption and, above all, precludes the risk of fuel spillage, even in the event of accidental overturning of a fuel-fired bio-fireplace.
The only permitted fuel available for use is biofuel based. The element is made of acid-proof sheet. In addition, it has a handle for closing.
- rectangular safe biofuel container with absorbent / absorbent cartridge;
- adjustable handle for container;
- a scoop to control the level of the tank.
Weight: 11.4 kg
All bioethanol burners are certified, CE approved and meets all the manufacturer standards. Made in EU.
Burner - 700 AF/SPARK/700
- Dimensions: L700 x W200 x H71mm
- Burner model: AF/SPARK/700
- Material: Stainless steel
- Fuel: Bioethanol
- Fuel capacity: up to 1.5 litres
- Absorbing material: Ceramic wool sponge*
- Spillage of fuel: No
- Adjustable flame: Yes
- Burning time: 3-6h
- Flame height: 20-30cm
- Application: Indoor & outdoor
- Certification: CE marking
- Manufacturer: Kratki. Made in EU
*Safety container of bio-fireplace with absorbing material inside (ceramic wool) is a new solution used in bio containers.