Burner - 1.2L
Size: L340 x W132 x H52mm
Safe bioethanol burner allows a significant reduction in fuel consumption, precludes the risk of fuel spillage, even in the event of accidental overturning of
a fuel-fired bio-fireplace, the only permitted fuel is biofuel. The burner is made of stainless steel material (acid-proof sheet), additionally, has a handle for closing. The container holds up to 1.2 litres of bio-composite fluid, which burns for several hours.
All bioethanol burners are certified, CE approved and meets all the manufacturer standards. Made in EU.
Burner - 340 Short AF/P
- Dimensions: L340 x W132 x H52mm
- Burner model: AF/P
- Material: Stainless steel
- Fuel: Bioethanol
- Fuel capacity: up to 1.2 litres
- Absorbing material: Ceramic wool sponge*
- Spillage of fuel: No
- Adjustable flame: Yes
- Burning time: 3-5h
- Flame height: 20-30cm
- Application: Indoor & outdoor
- Certification: CE marking
- Manufacturer: Kratki. Made in EU
*Safety container of bio-fireplace with absorbing material inside (ceramic wool) is a new solution used in bio containers.